Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Come Visit -- Here's a Sneak Peek


Starting Saturday, March 30, I will be a vendor at the Real Designer Market, located at 268 Mulberry Street (in SoHo -- just behind the Puck Building).  After this date, I will participate on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month through May, when the semester will end at CCNY and I can reassess my time.  Hence my dates will be April 13 and 27, and May 11 and 25.  This indoor market is open from 11:00 AM until 7:00 PM.  There are many other designers of a wide variety, so it is sure to be a pleasurable experience for you.  I would love to see your smiling face even on days when you are just out for a stroll.

This summer I will display only polymer clay and will transition to metal and Venetian glass in the fall.  Of course all other work is available for viewing and sale by appointment.  The polymer clay work being shown through the summer is priced between $10.00 and $100.00, with the averages prices being between $30 - $45.  If you see a design that appeals to you and would like it designed in the color of your choice, this is possible.

I blended each color, created each cane and designed each piece of jewelry.  Due to the malleability of the clay, even pieces from the same cane are not identical.  You will always have an original.

I am selling rings, bracelets, lockets, necklaces and pins that I have named "serendipity stones".  They are so named because when bits of a clay cane are left over after I complete a piece of jewelry, I roll it, twist it and then cut it open to see what is inside.  A pleasant surprise always waits.  Pin it to a jacket, hat or dress.  For sure it is a one-of-a-kind statement that could not be repeated even if I tried.  This original art is priced at $7.50.

Here are photos of the types of wearable art that I will sell.  (I am still working and will do so until Friday night.)  Please share this information with your friends.  The other designers and I need and appreciate additional exposure.  Many of the earrings can be viewed on previous posts.



















1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula...my coworker Virginia purchased a necklace, bracelet, and two pairs of earrings this weekend at the fair. Do you have a website? I love your pieces. LaShawn P.

    ReplyDelete